1. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Breast Size, Chances of Marriage

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by mensimageconsultant, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Brian SD

Brian SD Moderator

well I'm definitely an ass and legs man and even more definitely I'm the biggest sufferer of the yellow feva.

2. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red "Mr. Fashionista"

Nantucket Red has...
    YELLOW FEVER

Guilty as charged! [​IMG]

3. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

I haven't looked close enough yet to see if there is a ring![​IMG]

4. Alter

Alter Senior member

well I'm definitely an ass and legs man and even more definitely I'm the biggest sufferer of the yellow feva.

Me too. When I told my friends that I was moving to Japan they all said "That makes sense...may as well go to the source."

5. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

[​IMG]
    Yes

6. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Stop stealing our women.

7. tiecollector

tiecollector Senior member

I would think that women with larger breasts would have a lower marriage rate and/or quality of being a wife due to the fact that they would constantly be hit on. The extra attention might make them more of a party girl and/or be used to an easier life with people doing things for them and being nicer.

I don't really mind breast size all that much, as long as their chest is bigger than mine is all I ask. I go more for the eyes.

8. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

I have a friend who resorted to surgery in order reduce her breast size, mainly because it made it very difficult for her to dress, and caused some physical discomfort. She always had trouble finding dates, despite the fact that she is rather pretty, intelligent. Before and after has not changed a thing.

9. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Sized Down 2

While we're at it, I'd like to dispute the notion that "breast men" all go for size. I am a confirmed breast man, and size isn't nearly as important to me as perkiness and overall figure. A very thin woman with large breasts often looks a bit disproportionate, and I think the whole is always more important than any individual part. A woman who wears an A-cup can have breasts just as attractive (as far as I'm concerned) as a woman who wears a D-cup.

In any case, attractiveness is about a lot more than breasts (or legs, or boo-tay, or hair, or even face... though not nearly as much on that last one).

10. thinman

thinman Senior member

In terms of physical attraction, a woman's posterior is almighty....
    ...Not that I don't appreciate a nice rack, but I think these people have their priorities backwards. To each his own.

I totally agree. [​IMG]

I recall learning about a recent study which concluded that a woman's hip/waist ratio rings the bell with guys on an instinctive, primal level. I think this was a PBS show, but I can't remember the original source.

11. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

12. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Very interesting topic...

I think men wanting large breasts is the cave man in us all. Larger breasts= more milk= better mother, healthier children. What do y'all think of this theory?

<===== Also a confirmed breast man. Until recently. Very recently. And I didn't know what I was missing!!!

13. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

Very interesting topic...

I think men wanting large breasts is the cave man in us all. Larger breasts= more milk= better mother, healthier children. What do y'all think of this theory?

<===== Also a confirmed breast man. Until recently. Very recently. And I didn't know what I was missing!!!

Is that supposed to be an arrow pointing at your avatar? Are you trying to tell us something?

14. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

I would think that women with larger breasts would have a lower marriage rate and/or quality of being a wife due to the fact that they would constantly be hit on. The extra attention might make them more of a party girl and/or be used to an easier life with people doing things for them and being nicer.

That's possible and would complicate any study of marriage chances and breast size.

Concise you are. People mate assortatively, on personality and physical characteristics, such that a man with a big chest is more likely to have a wife with large breasts. Which parts a man favors is more a matter of fantasizing, as in mate selection, judgments of parts are mainly used to rule people out.

Thinman was referring to waist-hip ratio (WHR), which interacts with breast size, weight, and other factors to determine body attractiveness, as this paper describes.

It's easy enough to demonstrate the importance of appearance in general (you are your appearance), but the importance of this subject in particular relates to fit issues and even social issues. What if women with A-cup breasts (the prime seekers of breast implants, by the way) are being selected against and, for example, they are less prone to obesity and quieter and more sensitive than other women?

15. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

According to some research, milk production is not linked to breast size. Or not directly affected by, as this webpage explains.