1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Breast Size, Chances of Marriage

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by mensimageconsultant, Oct 9, 2006.

1. mensimageconsultant

mensimageconsultant Senior member

A discussion with someone else in the field prompted this. Perhaps because offensive projects don't easily receive funding, it seems no one has researched whether a woman's breast size affects her chances of marrying. There is much evidence that, in both sexes, physical attractiveness affects chances of marriage. For women, presumably breast size (relative to body size) is a factor. On the other hand, breast size might only affect whether a woman marries 'well' or not, and of course some women use padding. What do you think?

2. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Senior member Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

There have been a few studies on attractiveness but that is always difficult to quantify. Breast size, on the other hand, is easily quantified.

3. itsstillmatt

itsstillmatt Senior member Dubiously Honored

A discussion with someone else in the field prompted this. Perhaps because offensive projects don't easily receive funding, it seems no one has researched whether a woman's breast size affects her chances of marrying. There is much evidence that, in both sexes, physical attractiveness affects chances of marriage. For women, presumably breast size (relative to body size) is a factor. On the other hand, breast size might only affect whether a woman marries 'well' or not, and of course some women use padding. What do you think?
    I think you put waaaaaay too much stock into how people look. I suppose it is your job, but I think it is a bit misguided.

4. skalogre

skalogre Senior member

There have been a few studies on attractiveness but that is always difficult to quantify. Breast size, on the other hand, is easily quantified.
    Heh. I am sure this is going to be one study where volunteers to take metrics would not be hard to find "Right, lets see, I will need to work out the volume so would you mind terribly moving them thusly?" [​IMG]

5. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

My honest opinion is that as long as she's not flat-chested like a 12 year old boy, then I don't care how big her breasts are. If she doesn't have a pretty face and a nice body then big breasts really won't do it for me. Nice body and big breasts are quite often mutually exclusive. It's rare that it all fits together perfectly.

And 100+ hr work weeks suck btw. someone post me some pr0n cause i'm too tired to find it myself. [​IMG]

6. heavyd

heavyd Senior member

my babe had D's but doesnt want to get married... i guess she's an outlier on the variation.

7. lawyerdad

lawyerdad Senior member

What about an inverse relationship between manbreasts and chances or marriage? Or a study of the percentage of men who develop manbreasts after marriage as opposed to before?

8. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

[​IMG]

If they're inside of cone shaped brassieres, yes.

9. Gericaux

Gericaux Active Member

I pay attention to tartiness, facial attitude, physical shape, and height more than boob size. Big boobs are kind of a turn off (Imagine when they get older!)
    Yes I read the ladies like covers on books.

10. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

I prefer small breasts and put very little stock in them in terms of a woman's attractivness. In terms of physical attraction, a woman's posterior is almighty. My (rather vulgar) maxim is: "A woman is only as good as her ass." If I don't find that attractive, I won't find her attractive overall.

Some of my friends are breast men and are constantly commenting on women's breasts. I've never understood this. Not that I don't appreciate a nice rack, but I think these people have their priorities backwards. To each his own.

11. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Senior member

"A woman is only as good as her ass."

While I am completely obsessed with breast, I have to say you have got a really good point.

12. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

Nantucket Red has...
    YELLOW FEVER

13. Gericaux

Gericaux Active Member

Sorry, but us Asians don't have the best toots.

14. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

There is a soap opera on Columbian TV called "Sin tetas no hay paraiso", crudely translated "Without tits there is no paradise". It's the story of a young poor girl who takes to prostitution to raise cash to get breast implants and then hopefully land a big time gangster and lead a life of luxury. In Latin America, women get breast implants like we get root canals. Big breasts are a very important part of the culture. Even on the two US Spanish channels (Univision and Telemundo), breasts are featured prominently on everyone from the newscasters to the soap opera actresses. Personally, I am a breast man and like D and double D cups. Obviously, we are only talking about physical attributes and not the underlying personalities.

15. Gericaux

Gericaux Active Member

Even on the two US Spanish channels (Univision and Telemundo), breasts are featured prominently on everyone from the newscasters to the soap opera actresses.

True. Latin America's female news and show hosts easily beat our northern Germanic bland TV women in clothing choices, hairstyle, cleavage, posteriors etc.

16. Brian SD

Brian SD Senior member

well I'm definitely an ass and legs man and even more definitely I'm the biggest sufferer of the yellow feva.

17. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

Nantucket Red has...
    YELLOW FEVER

Guilty as charged! [​IMG]

18. designprofessor

designprofessor Senior member

I haven't looked close enough yet to see if there is a ring![​IMG]

19. Alter

Alter Senior member

well I'm definitely an ass and legs man and even more definitely I'm the biggest sufferer of the yellow feva.

Me too. When I told my friends that I was moving to Japan they all said "That makes sense...may as well go to the source."

20. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Senior member