1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Breast Milk Ice Cream Goes on Sale

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by willpower, Feb 25, 2011.

1. willpower

willpower Senior member

Yucky

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011

A restaurant in London's Covent Garden is serving a new range of ice cream, made with breast milk.

The dessert, called Baby Gaga, is churned with donations from London mother Victoria Hiley, and served with a rusk and an optional shot of Calpol or Bonjela.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

quenelle of titty juice et petit fours

i'd do it.

3. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

a chef in brooklyn made breast milk cheese a few years ago.

4. Sazerac

Sazerac Senior member

So a few years ago I'm visiting my sister and her new baby on the UES. She asks me if I'd like to feed the kid and I say sure. I'm a dad myself and I've done it a thousands of times before.

Anyway, while I'm giving the poor little guy his bottle, he vomits the milk back up and some of it gets on my face. I wipe it off thinking, hey, it's just my sister's breast milk, no biggie.

My sister says, "Maybe he doesn't like it. This is a from a new woman."

"What?" I ask. "This isn't yours?"

"No," she says. "I don't produce enough myself, so I get it through a breast milk donation program."

Eww.

5. Roikins

Roikins Senior member

I would require a photo of the mother to determine if I would eat this. If it were from Susan Boyle, then I would pass. If it were from Kate Beckinsale, then I would try.

6. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

how much milk are they getting from her? is she connected to a machine like a cow??!!

7. fcuknu

fcuknu Senior member

Yucky

Yeah, thats gross, but this is normal

[​IMG]

8. Monaco

Monaco Senior member

agreed^^ I'd try it if it was from a healthy human. If it tastes like ice cream, why not? plus it will have great nutritional benefits as it is mothers milk. If you think drinking human milk is wrong, why is it normal to drink the milk of a cow or goat? get real people. I rather get my milk from these cattle: [​IMG]

9. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

Yea I would be down if it was like Blake Lively breast milk or Courtney Cox breast milk

10. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

I would require a photo of the mother to determine if I would eat this. If it were from Susan Boyle, then I would pass. If it were from Kate Beckinsale, then I would try.

x2.

11. wannabeagiant

wannabeagiant Senior member

agreed^^

I'd try it if it was from a healthy human. If it tastes like ice cream, why not? plus it will have great nutritional benefits as it is mothers milk. If you think drinking human milk is wrong, why is it normal to drink the milk of a cow or goat? get real people.

I rather get my milk from these cattle:

I'd maybe try it if she were a rural country girl who lived her whole life on a farm and grew up eating only farm raised food. The modern city-dwelling person has more toxins in their body than a monsanto cow.

12. pvrhye

pvrhye Senior member

I like all those words individually, but somehow when you put them together...

13. Find Finn

Find Finn Senior member

I wonder if lactose intolerability transfers into human milk

14. Unregistered

Unregistered Senior member

I like all those words individually, but somehow when you put them together...

Yea I would be down if it was like Blake Lively breast milk or Courtney Cox breast milk

You guys... [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Gradstudent78

Gradstudent78 Senior member

I wonder if lactose intolerability transfers into human milk

It has lactose in it.

16. blahman

blahman Senior member

Bet breast milk is tasty. It's full of umami goodness. Though some people may get headaches after wards :p

17. Mr. White

Mr. White Senior member

What kind of bf/husband would leave enough milk for there to be enough left to make ice cream?

18. streffert

streffert Active Member

agreed^^

I'd try it if it was from a healthy human. If it tastes like ice cream, why not? plus it will have great nutritional benefits as it is mothers milk. If you think drinking human milk is wrong, why is it normal to drink the milk of a cow or goat? get real people.

I rather get my milk from these cattle:

[​IMG]

We don't have a cow, but we do have a bull!

19. BerryWall

BerryWall Senior member

I have read that John D. Rockefeller was suckled by a wet nurse in the last months of his life owing to his inability to digest solid food.

20. TheIdler

TheIdler Senior member

I have read that John D. Rockefeller was suckled by a wet nurse in the last months of his life owing to his inability to digest solid food.

I want to be alpha enough to (A) afford this and (B) get my wife to accept it.