• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Breast Milk Ice Cream Goes on Sale

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yucky

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12569011

A restaurant in London's Covent Garden is serving a new range of ice cream, made with breast milk.

The dessert, called Baby Gaga, is churned with donations from London mother Victoria Hiley, and served with a rusk and an optional shot of Calpol or Bonjela.

impolyt_one

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
quenelle of titty juice et petit fours

i'd do it.

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a chef in brooklyn made breast milk cheese a few years ago.

Sazerac

Reaction score
So a few years ago I'm visiting my sister and her new baby on the UES. She asks me if I'd like to feed the kid and I say sure. I'm a dad myself and I've done it a thousands of times before.

Anyway, while I'm giving the poor little guy his bottle, he vomits the milk back up and some of it gets on my face. I wipe it off thinking, hey, it's just my sister's breast milk, no biggie.

My sister says, "Maybe he doesn't like it. This is a from a new woman."

"What?" I ask. "This isn't yours?"

"No," she says. "I don't produce enough myself, so I get it through a breast milk donation program."

Eww.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would require a photo of the mother to determine if I would eat this. If it were from Susan Boyle, then I would pass. If it were from Kate Beckinsale, then I would try.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
how much milk are they getting from her? is she connected to a machine like a cow??!!

Monaco

Reaction score
agreed^^ I'd try it if it was from a healthy human. If it tastes like ice cream, why not? plus it will have great nutritional benefits as it is mothers milk. If you think drinking human milk is wrong, why is it normal to drink the milk of a cow or goat? get real people. I rather get my milk from these cattle:

lemmywinks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea I would be down if it was like Blake Lively breast milk or Courtney Cox breast milk

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roikins
I would require a photo of the mother to determine if I would eat this. If it were from Susan Boyle, then I would pass. If it were from Kate Beckinsale, then I would try.

x2.

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Monaco
agreed^^

I'd try it if it was from a healthy human. If it tastes like ice cream, why not? plus it will have great nutritional benefits as it is mothers milk. If you think drinking human milk is wrong, why is it normal to drink the milk of a cow or goat? get real people.

I rather get my milk from these cattle:

I'd maybe try it if she were a rural country girl who lived her whole life on a farm and grew up eating only farm raised food. The modern city-dwelling person has more toxins in their body than a monsanto cow.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder if lactose intolerability transfers into human milk

Unregistered

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pvrhye
I like all those words individually, but somehow when you put them together...

Originally Posted by lemmywinks
Yea I would be down if it was like Blake Lively breast milk or Courtney Cox breast milk

Originally Posted by Roikins

You guys...

Featured Sponsor

How many pairs of shoes do you own?

• 1 - 4

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • 5 - 10

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • 11 - 20

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • 21 - 30

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • 31 - 40