1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking the code

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by quill, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Pity that such an interesting subject is ruined by such hack writing. koji

2. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

Douglas Coupland is a freakin' genius.

koji

3. RatPacker

RatPacker Active Member

Julianne Moore is a good fit but I'm not sure about Jim Caviezel. I pictured Professor Langdon as a scholarly yet rugged. I little Russell Crowe and a little Pierce Brosnan. This is a stretch but maybe Hugh Jackman, Liam Neeson or Harrison Ford.

4. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

This "DaVinci Code" stuff is really getting ridiculuous, now guided tours of Paris based on landmarks mentioned in the book: Reuters Story This "Priory of Scion" stuff has been going around now for a few decades - supposedly the body of Christ (the 'Grail&#39[​IMG] is buried in the mountains somewhere in southern France. Â See the book "HOly Blood/Holy Grail" (forgot the authors' names) plus other related books. Â Such poor research. edit: oops, the "grail" being the Magdelene's womb.