• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Breaking Bad

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had no clue what it was, never saw this thread, and last week for some reason I stopped on the channel during one of the marathons and watched it. Good show, saw the new one last night and I'll probably watch it till the end of the season.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I started watching this tonight. I'm hooked after the first two episodes - fantastic dark humor, it's like the Cohen Brothers wrote and directed this.

Oh my God, I just saw the scene where the bathtub falls through the flooring due to the hydroflouric acid!
laugh.gif

bc78

Reaction score
Really enjoying the second season so far.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm amazed at how entertained I am by this show. What's a trip is that you catch a glimpse of what the end of the episode is going to be AT THE BEGINNING, but you you are held in suspense regardless. Also, that they can throw in a worst-case scenario along with redemption through usual luck in the same episode is great is well.

Oh, and the landlady for the kid in season two - for you guys who love Anne Hathaway, then you have the sexy version there: Krysten Ritter
inlove.gif

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably one of the better shows out there atm, but the characters/cinematography are getting somewhat predictable

The Snob

Reaction score
With any free time I've had the past couple of days, I've been binging on this show. AND NOW I AM DYING TO KNOW HOW THIS SEASON WILL END!!!!

Currently, this is holding the number 2 spot in my top tv dramas list, just inching ahead of "Mad Men" (AMC, heh, who knew?). Number 1 belongs to "The Wire", naturally.

Feel free to recommend other good dramas. I've never watched "The Sopranos" but I'm rather hesitant to get into it.. as that's a lot of time to commit heh.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
just started about 5 episodes ago. this is great

ThomasoAIK

Reaction score
Really god show and the acting by walter and jesse is often spot on.

But they will get some attention drawn to them from the dea and the cartels when they flood the market with 42 pounds of meth. Becouse there distrubutions channels is handled by amateurs.

Will be fun to see where they are heading now that walter is getting healthier.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Confession time...I really didn't like this show when season 1 started. I got a couple episodes in and it didn't sit well. I went back and gave it another try, downloading season 1 on itunes the other night. Now I'm totally hooked. Just finished episode 2 of season 2...and was yelling at Hank to drop Touco (sp)...so glad he actually did, it was stressing me out. Great show, really well done.

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdc_2008
Confession time...I really didn't like this show when season 1 started. I got a couple episodes in and it didn't sit well. I went back and gave it another try, downloading season 1 on itunes the other night. Now I'm totally hooked. Just finished episode 2 of season 2...and was yelling at Hank to drop Touco (sp)...so glad he actually did, it was stressing me out. Great show, really well done.
This show is amazing. I am on the second last episode of the second season now. It's so crazy to see Walt transform to this whole new person. I think this comes to a serious head when Walt *spoiler* Tells Jesse to just "deal" with the people who ripped him off, but especially when he watches Jesse's girlfriend choke to death on her vomit and chooses not to help.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is my favorite drama on television. I just love how it continues to evolve and rotate characters in and out, just as a crazy real life would. I can't wait for season 3.

ClaretandBlue

Reaction score
I'm still working my way through the episodes, but this is a damn great show.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That guy who played Tuco was amazing. I felt myself tense up whenever he was on the scene.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
That guy who played Tuco was amazing. I felt myself tense up whenever he was on the scene.

No ****. The scene where he beat his underling unconscious and then jumped up and showed his damaged, bloodied hand was creepy.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
No ****. The scene where he beat his underling unconscious and then jumped up and showed his damaged, bloodied hand was creepy.

Have you seen the follow up scene to that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads