1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

break up with a bro

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by jwagner15, May 4, 2009.

1. JohnGalt

JohnGalt Senior member

+1. I especially liked the use of "brocean."

I concur [​IMG]

2. micbain

micbain Senior member

start by saying it's not him, it's you. maybe point out that there's other bros out there for the broing. maybe something like "listen bro, there's plenty other of bros in the brocean," and sometimes you just know when something's not working out. it's like that old bro saying "if you love something, let it bro." if he is a righteous bro, he will understand that when the broing gets tough, the tough get broing.

[​IMG] Awesome.

3. A Canuker

A Canuker Senior member

start by saying it's not him, it's you. maybe point out that there's other bros out there for the broing. maybe something like "listen bro, there's plenty other of bros in the brocean," and sometimes you just know when something's not working out. it's like that old bro saying "if you love something, let it bro." if he is a righteous bro, he will understand that when the broing gets tough, the tough get broing.

[​IMG]

4. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

Damn this is good.

5. Nil

Nil Senior member

6. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Senior member

Two words: bro rape.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zvTR...eature=related

The shame afterwards should drive him away.

Don't forget the six pack of Natty Ice and Gamecube...maybe the more up to date version would include the Wii instead.

Classic video.

7. Cas Ruffin

Cas Ruffin Senior member

This one deserve a "Let's Hug it Out"

[​IMG]

8. Big Pun

Big Pun Senior member

Sounds like the OP has a broner for his friend.

9. ArtisticShowcase

ArtisticShowcase Senior member

+1. You have two choices: bro hard or bro home.
    Can I buy you a beer, bro?

10. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

Awkward situation. If you just kind of become cold/distant, do you think that might get the message across after a few weeks?

This

I did it with someone in high school. It worked. Lead all conversations to dead ends.

11. Aperipan

Aperipan Senior member

+1. You have two choices: bro hard or bro home.

[​IMG]

12. TyCooN

TyCooN Senior member

I found that the best way to lose a friend is to form a new social circle in which that friend doesn't fit in.

13. Reggs

Reggs Senior member

I found that the best way to lose a friend is to form a new social circle in which that friend doesn't fit in.

That's very high maintenance and emasculating.

14. level32

level32 Senior member

Isn't there a bromance show on tv or something?

Just watch and learn. Theres bound to be lots of bro drama for you to imitate.

15. acidboy

acidboy Senior member

if you've decided to leave him, the least you could do is give him a bro job.

16. jwagner15

jwagner15 Active Member

Goddam that was a lot of bro puns.

I guess I'll have to just make him sick of me, and then tell him "what bros around, comes around."