• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brax clothing company

Ranjeev

Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you fine gents know anything about the quality of Brax. I know that it is a German company with lot's of interesting fabrics but I know nothing of the quality. Harry Rosen carries Brax trousers (5 pocket, like jeans but in dressier materials) for approximately $275 (Cdn.) and I was thinking about picking up a pair but I was hoping for a bit of insight about the quality. I thank you in advance for any help.

hermes

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i've seen them but never purchased
they do seem well made and they have that interesting ceramica fiber that helps keep you warm or cool within 5C or something (i've forgotten the exact benefits of it)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy