1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brands for a guy with short arms?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by Lewenhaupt, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Lewenhaupt

Lewenhaupt New Member

I'm looking for brands with quality wool sweaters with not so long arms. I have a pair of sweaters from Samsoe & Samsoe in size small and they are about 65cm in sleeve length and I have to fold the hem in order for it to look okay. When I buy MTM suits I usually opt for around 58~59cm in sleeve length (from shoulder to wrist).
    Anyone knows any brands with a good selection of wool seweaters that would look alright without folding the hem?

Tahnks in advance

2. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Try traditional Irish stores, like this one in Cambridge MA: http://www.irishimportsltd.com/

And size down one. Typically, the arms on traditional sweaters have a wider body compared to the arm length.