1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Brand New SWAINE ADENEY BRIGG for Peal & Co. (Brooks Brothers) Wrap-Round Quadruple Gusset Briefcase

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Flimsychicken, Dec 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flimsychicken

Flimsychicken Senior member

For sale is a rare (it is currently not available and I have never seen it before on BB or from SAB) Swaine Adeney and Brigg flap over wrap-around briefcase in chestnut bridle leather. It features four gussets. Colors are pretty accurate in the close-up photos re the color. The wrap-round buckles are fully removable, so you can use the bag as a regular flap-over briefcase if you want. Sorry, but I don't have the key for the lock. Note that the leather on the left strap has a bit of a "wrinkle" to it. Not sure if this is an imperfection, but please do note it.

Everyone knows SAB, so I don't think an introduction is needed. This is a great briefcase for a fraction of the retail (retail would have been ~$2500+, as best as I can tell). The bag should last a lifetime and beyond.

This was made for Peal & Co. for Brooks Brothers. This does not have an SAB marking on it, but it is assuredly SAB. it also comes with an SAB polishing cloth (yellow, again without their mark on it) and SAB feed (which does have the SAB mark). Note that I fed this bag once, so the feed is not "new." It will also come with the original BB cover bag (it's rather large).

Size: ~16 X 11 1/2 X 4 1/2 (will expand to ~6 inches or more)

My price is firm at $699 plus actual shipping. I will only ship insured, so international buyers please keep that in mind. I won't be doing any price drops or best offers. If it doesn't sell, it's off to eBay.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2012

2. XKxRome0ox

XKxRome0ox Senior member

Very nice
    If it is still around in a few weeks...

Thread Status: