• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brand New Slim Fit ETON Dress Shirts   ****SIZE 14.5 & 15, STAPLE COLORS, $80 SHIPPED****

Brand New Slim Fit ETON Dress Shirts ****SIZE 14.5 & 15, STAPLE COLORS, $80 SHIPPED****

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Viral submitted a new resource:

Bnwt ETON Dress Shirts ****SIZE 14.5, SLIM FIT, STAPLE COLORS, $85 SHIPPED**** - Eton shirts

Here are 2 beautiful shirts by ETON in staple patterns. Fabric, cut, details, and materials are amazing on these!!

White is French cuff, light blue gingham is barrel cuff. Shirts fit slim and are darted, see the measurements below:
CH: 20"
SH: 17"
SL: 26" from shoulder
BOC: 30.5"

Retail is about $295 - asking $85 shipped CONUS - please PM me for elsewhere. I also have sizes 15 and 15.5 in both Contemporary and Slim fits which I will be listing later this week.
Read more about this resource...

Captain Waffles

Reaction score
Still got the light blue gingham and white pindot? Ship to Canada? Is the light blue gingham a cutaway collar or semi-spread?

Featured Sponsor

What's the biggest deciding factor for you when making a clothing purchase?

• Style of an item

• Price of an item

• Material of an item

• Brand

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silver ocean