1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

Brand New Queen Size Low Bed Frame from West Elm

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by Master Milano, Jan 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Milano

Master Milano Senior member

Sort of a random thing to post up here but I figured people might be interested. It's a low bed frame from West Elm in Chocolate colored wood. It's never been used or assembled - all the screws and other packages are still unopened. I did however unbox part of it. The reason that I never ended up using it is that I tend to move around a lot for my job and ended up forgetting. Got too lazy and used to keeping my mattress on the floor.

LOCATED IN BOSTON, MA. I'd prefer to have a local pickup or delivery, but am willing to ship it if someone really wants it.

Details are:

Low profile. With its slim, straight design, the Simple Low Bed Frame feels at home in any decor. It goes with all of our headboards and can also be used on its own, as a simple platform bed.

• Solid and engineered wood in Chocolate-stained finish.
    • Solid pine slats.
    • Three additional legs under middle of frame for support.
    • Coordinates with most west elm headboards (sold separately).
    • Use our Bed Builder Tool to match this bed frame with one of our headboards.
    • Accommodates most standard mattresses; box spring optional.
    • Imported.
    • Online/catalog only.

I bought this last year for about 600 dollars + tax and never used it. Headboard (or whatever it's called) not included.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.