• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Playstation 3 Premium Pack (60GB)

azn8oi

Reaction score
ps3ty.jpg

Brand spanking new PS3 for sale-
This is the premium pack with a 60GB hard drive.
It includes a copy of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby in Blu-Ray DVD format.

The PS3 is the TRUE next-generation gaming console. Don't believe me?
Check out these videos of upcoming games:
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/6198 - Metal Gear Solid 4
http://gamevideos.com/video/id/7550 - Fight Night Round 3

Needless to say, this is because the PS3 is also a Sony standard Blu-Ray player. Be one of the first to own a next-generation format platform. The Xbox 360 doesn't even have HD-DVD built in-- and its games in the future aren't even going to use HD-DVD's potential anyways [see: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content...php?aid=12661]. The quality between the PS3 and Xbox360 are therefore incomparable in its possibilities.
This is essentially a comparison between DVD [xbox360] and HD-DVD/Blu-Ray.

PS3s are selling like hotcakes on eBay right now. Why go through the stress of sniping when you can just buy it from me? The average price right now is +/- 300 from $3000.

SO: I am putting it on the market for $3200 SHIPPED with OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. It is also available for immediate local pickup if you live in Los Angeles County. REASONABLE offers are also accepted.

Notes:
1) This is a sale of the system and its contents inside the box only.
2) I accept Paypal only, unless I make a sale for local pickup
3) I will only ship inside USA.

THANKS!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Your ******* out of your mind with that price.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Do you have one in brown with a storm welt?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Slayer smilies= bad memories.

Has it been a year already and has he learned to write yet? Obviously, he hasn't learned to count money.

I know nothing about game consoles, but what is the retail on that thing? Anyway, maybe he should learn that the SF sales forum is for giving members DEALS... not robbing them blind (regardless of what something can fetch on ebay or what some sad, deranged sectors of the population will pay for something because they have more sense than money).

mack11211

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In Connecticut, two armed thugs who got wise to the PS3's high price tried to rob a line of people waiting outside a Putnam Wal-Mart store at 3 a.m. One person who refused to give up the money was shot, state police said.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/tech...rtner=homepage

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mack11211
In Connecticut, two armed thugs who got wise to the PS3's high price tried to rob a line of people waiting outside a Putnam Wal-Mart store at 3 a.m. One person who refused to give up the money was shot, state police said.

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/tech...rtner=homepage

I heard that story on the news this morning as well. I hate to sound like my grandpappy while still in my 20's, but as he was fond of saying, "this country is going straight to hell."

braidkid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
I know nothing about game consoles, but what is the retail on that thing?

This unit retails for $600. Freakin unbelievable that people would pay as much as this guy is asking.

kever

Reaction score
I saw one with the exact same package going for $5000 (us) this morning on eBay (It was bid up to $5000, not just the reserve or anything). I could pay for my tuition had I thought about putting my name on a waiting list. damn hindsight..

Patrick Bateman

Reaction score
Well, at least it's a better deal than the Lobb ice skates.

sygyzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't figure out if the responses are just complaining that he's marknig it up or if everyone is not aware of the rediculously high demand of these game systems? One just went for $9,000 on ebay.

metkirk

Reaction score
Whoa man that's some sick price you're asking :O I still think the PS3's VERY overrated !!!

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are averaging $2600 on Ebay right now. As an avid gamer, I don't get it; there isn't even anything to play on it.

kever

Reaction score
Do you guys think the price of the Wii is going to jump like this? I might just grab my sleeping bag and wait in line ...

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sygyzy
I can't figure out if the responses are just complaining that he's marknig it up or if everyone is not aware of the rediculously high demand of these game systems? One just went for $9,000 on ebay.

I think the major problem is that he's asking that much HERE. Ebay is a goofy universe in itself, one that often reflects more poorly on our society than nicely (it doesn't say much good for us when over there people pay thousands of dollars for a folding chair that Britney Spears farted in).

I don't know, but I think of SF as a place where we give each other deals, help each other out with fashion advice or passing on deals (or clothes) to others without a bunch of BS. Coming on with something priced at 500% markup JUST BECAUSE HE CAN and trying to pass that on to fellow members like he's doing us a favor just seems annoying and slightly insulting.

Do that elsewhere. Maybe try and get Britney Spears to fart on it, so you can fetch a few more smackers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads