• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brand new leather Maserati Luggage set. where should i sell it?

goodstuff1

Reaction score
i got a brand new set of Maserati luggage and want to try to sell it. its in mint condition and nothing is wrong with it but its too flashy for my taste. where should i sell it? id like to get rid of it in one shot as a set rather then piece by piece but ill take what i can get. if your know what to do with it let me know and if your interested ill give style forum members a discount.

Cedric

Reaction score
I could be interested, PM pics please and details.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Yeah that stuff is incredibly nice, Poltrona Frau hide. I wouldn't put it on ebay as you'll end up just giving it away for virtually nothing there unless you just fish it as a BIN forever, probably better to go on a Maserati/Ferrari forum and see if you can push the specific color/model (most people are going to be interested in a specific set and single color out of the 4 or 5 colors they make) there. I'd imagine it's an accessory most Maserati owners would like, but didn't buy from new.

goodstuff1

Reaction score
yea its for the 2005 Quattroporte.

yea i ended up putting it on ebay and taking it off because i thought the offers were too low. ill have to try that, sounds like the best approach.

goodstuff1

Reaction score
have not made any decisions on prices. what do you think would be reasonable.?

ragdoll

Reaction score
I bought this set in blue from ebay for around $2000 a year or two ago.
It think there is a similar set listed on ebay for $8300. It has been there a long time.

goodstuff1

Reaction score
thank you! its nice to hear from someone who owns it and knows its value! im probobly gunna post it for 2000 for the longest time i can

Domc68

Reaction score
Do you still have the luggage set available? If so how much do you want for the set?

goodstuff1

Reaction score
we paid about about $2400 for it but what do u think is fair

Domc68

Reaction score
What colour is it? How much to ship to Sydney Australia postcode 2176?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads