• We would like to welcome American Trench as an official Affiliate Vendor. American Trench is a Philadelphia based outerwear, apparel, and accessories brand, making all of its products in the United States at (mostly) family owned factories. . Please visit the American Trench thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Brand New Enzo Bonzafe Chukkas UK9.5. PRICE DROP 3/1!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gents,

Purchased these chukkas as part of a MTO through Skoak. Unfortunately they are too narrow for me. I paid over $500 for these and just want to pass these along. Asking for $450 $425 $400

Attached is the photo from Skoak before we took delivery. They are super soft and buttery.
Looking to get back as close as what I paid. They have been tried on for 2 minutes and walked on carpet before I felt my toes screaming in pain.

Thanks,
Justin

Attachments

Last edited:

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gents,

Purchased these chukkas as part of a MTO through Skoak. Unfortunately they are too narrow for me. I paid over $500 for these and just want to pass these along.

Attached is the photo from Skoak before we took delivery. They are super soft and buttery.
Looking to get back as close as what I paid. They have been tried on for 2 minutes and walked on carpet before I felt my toes screaming in pain.

Thanks,
Justin

I got feeling this would happen. I had to go up a half size on 74945 last from my regular size. It is a pity that this last does not come in in wide width.

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Awesome boots.  

I got feeling this would happen. I had to go up a half size on 74945 last from my regular size. It is a pity that this last does not come in in wide width.

Thanks guys. I thought sizing up a 1/2 would help as well but my left foot still needs a bit more. The right was pretty damn close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

When shopping for clothes do you (choose up to 2)

• Always return to the same brands/stores/websites

• Like to visit brick&mortar shops to see things in person

• Shop mainly online and take advantage of free returns

• Like to try new brands/stores/websites

• Shop mainly during the sales, regardless of the brand/store/website

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Austin1150