1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Enzo Bonzafe Chukkas UK9.5. PRICE DROP 3/1!!!!!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by justinkapur, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

Gents,

Purchased these chukkas as part of a MTO through Skoak. Unfortunately they are too narrow for me. I paid over $500 for these and just want to pass these along. Asking for $450 $425 $400

Attached is the photo from Skoak before we took delivery. They are super soft and buttery.
    Looking to get back as close as what I paid. They have been tried on for 2 minutes and walked on carpet before I felt my toes screaming in pain.

Thanks,
    Justin

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  2. Watchman1

Watchman1 Senior member

3. laufer

laufer Senior member

I got feeling this would happen. I had to go up a half size on 74945 last from my regular size. It is a pity that this last does not come in in wide width.

4. justinkapur

justinkapur Senior member

Thanks guys. I thought sizing up a 1/2 would help as well but my left foot still needs a bit more. The right was pretty damn close.

5. razl

razl Senior member

1 person likes this.
  6. shunted22

shunted22 Senior member

Would you say they're close to 10.5D US TTS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.