• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brand New Custom Viberg 145 (Oxford) Size 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbartusch

Reaction score
I placed a custom order for some Viberg Style 145 oxfords. Unfortunately, they turned out just way too big for me and I need to sell them to try to recoup some of the lost funds on these. They cost $700 and I am selling for $500. Never worn...only tried on in home. Shipping outside of the US will require additional shipping charges. Details:

Viberg Style 145 Oxford Size 8 Viberg/UK
Color 8 Chromexcel Upper
Brass Eyelets
Black Viberg Herald Sole
No Dye
Structured Toe
160 Last
Second set of laces included

If desire additional photos, please let me know.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    607.5 KB · Views: 156
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    550.6 KB · Views: 132
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    553.4 KB · Views: 112
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

jbartusch

Reaction score
Do Vigergs run TTS ?
Yes the do...which is probably why I should have stuck with the 7.5, but I was talked into the 8 by them. I wear 7.5 in Alden and Wolverine 1000 miles. If you have any specific Viberg questions, I could give you the email of the guy over there I worked with on the order.

Dino19

Reaction score
Hi, I think yours is size UK 8 & not US 8 as stated. Fyi, Viberg is in UK sizing.

jbartusch

Reaction score
Hi, I think yours is size UK 8 & not US 8 as stated. Fyi, Viberg is in UK sizing.
Dino19,

Thanks for the info...I am trying to clarify with Morgan at Viberg. I was pretty clear that I was a US8 when I was ordering, but this could certainly be the root cause of the sizing issue for me as that would put these at a full size too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics