• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BRAND NEW COMMON PROJECTS - Navy Chukka, Tan Premium Achilles, Grey Vintage Low, Wht. Perf. Achilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsoren

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have three brand new pairs of S/S12 Common Projects, sz. 41 for sale. They were all purchased by me, but I need other things more than CP's right now. All prices include USPS priority mail shipping within the CONUS, PM me for international. As always, I'll cut a deal if you're interested in more than one pair.

Navy Chukka Suede - $270

The classic CP chukka silhouette, but exclusively for this season in a great navy colorway. Box, dustbag and extra laces included.

Tan Premium Achilles - $365

The new premium achilles, introduced last season, in a really cool tan colorway. Way more comfortable than regular achilles, and the leather is much nicer. Box, dustbag and extra laces included.

Grey Suede Vintage Sneakers - $325

Same shape as the achilles, but in a really cool grey/white suede/leather combo. Dustbag and extra laces included, no box for these.

White Perforated Summer Achilles - $155

The closest thing CP does to a GAT, cool perforated white leather with a gum sole. Bought these at the Unis store in NYC last summer, wore them a bit but I prefer my regular white achilles. They do have visible signs of wear - the leather has snagged on one side (very common for the perforated style), and there's a bit of indigo on the tongue. They still have plenty of wear in them, and box, extra laces and dustbag are included.

PM me if you have any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0939.JPG
    IMG_0939.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 881
  • IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,177
  • IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    840.2 KB · Views: 376
  • IMG_0944.JPG
    IMG_0944.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 790
  • IMG_0945.JPG
    IMG_0945.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 2,047
  • IMG_0946.JPG
    IMG_0946.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,448
  • IMG_0947.JPG
    IMG_0947.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 2,049
  • IMG_0948.JPG
    IMG_0948.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,629
  • IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    973.1 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_0951.JPG
    IMG_0951.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 450
  • IMG_0953.JPG
    IMG_0953.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    1,018.9 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:

goldchains

Reaction score
how do the chuckas fit? i own a pair of achilles mid size 41 and fit perfect although the lenght is a little bit off but it balances out since the shoe is so narrow...would you say theses are similar to the achilles or different fit?

go_greengo

Reaction score
Hey guys. Just a little curious ... What sizes are you guys in regular sneakers and shoes? I wear 8 D in most shoes and 8.5 in sneakers. So I guess a 41 in Common Projects should work for me but I think I read somewhere on SF that they run about a half size bigger. What are your opinions? By the way, great selections of sneakers. If I could I would jump the gun on all of them.

goldchains

Reaction score
I have this issue and i believe everyone purchasing has this problem..I wear a size 8 in SNEAKERS since i usually wear nike and jordan...I wear 8.5 in dunks because they fit tight on the toes..Now the first time i purchased Common Projects Achilles i (sized down) due to advice given online..I went with the size 40 ..When they arrived I fit them perfectly from the length.. But they were quite narrow on my foot which made it uncomfortable..I returned and went with the size 41 which fits me perfect with just a little bit extra room on the toe..However since the toe of the shoe is small the shoes do not look large....I recommend you purchase from Mr.Porter that way you can try them on and if they do not fit you can return them free of charge..

dansong

Reaction score
Hi, im interested in your cp shoe. Is the Common Projects Navy Suede Chukka still available ?

dansong

Reaction score
Hi, im interested in your cp shoe. Is the Common Projects Navy Suede Chukka still available ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads