1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Brand New Charcoal Tweed/BLK Leather Penfield Stapleton Vest

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Inspired1, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inspired1

Inspired1 Senior member

I have a brand new Charcoal and Black Leather Penfield Stapleton Vest.
    This one is unique in that it was made for the Asian Market so it's slimmer than normal. This is marked a Large but I usually wear a small in most clothing so this fits like a Small, Slim Medium. THis was bought in Japan.

New this is selling for $275.00 plus tax, I am asking $160.00 Picked up in Torontonto

The Stapleton Tweed Vest is constructed in a tough Herringbone Tweed for a rugged yet contemporary look, with a premium 80/20 down and feather fill providing additional warmth for the Winter season.

The Stapleton Tweed Vest features a zip front combined with tough metal snaps, whilst hand-warmer pockets with arrowheads reinforcing the corners. A leather shoulder yoke give the vest added strength and durability, a distinctive Penfield feature on a popular style.

Down Insulated Vest.

Fabric: 65% Wool 35% Viscose Penfield Herringbone Tweed.

Insulation: 210G 550 fill power premium 80/20 down.

Snap storm flap with inside zip. Nappa leather shoulder yoke. 2 traditionally shaped chest pockets. 2 lower welt pockets with leather arrowheads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.