1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. I'd like to announce that animated avatars are now available again. You'll have to reload, but they are once more possible.

We've been doing a ton of work behind the scenes. The site load speed was already under 1/2 of what Huddler's was, on average, and we installed cloudflare, which means that the site should be even faster. A ton more will go on in the weeks and months to come, and some things will be more visibile, and some less.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

BRAND NEW BESPOKE CUSTOM PATINA $8000 SILVANO LATTANZI DRESS SHOES WITH CUSTOM TREES

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by merunisa, Mar 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merunisa

merunisa Well-Known Member

BRAND NEW AND NEVER WORN. THESE SHOES RETAILED FOR $8000 PLUS TAX. THE SHOES ARE COMPLETE BESPOKE AND COME WITH THE CUSTOM TREES. THE SHOES FEATURE A CUSTOM PATINA. THE SHOES ARE COMPLETE BESPOKE BUT FIT CLOSELY TO A SIZE 12 US. I CAN SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. I ACCEPT PAYPAL OR BANK WIRE. SHIPPING IN THE US IS $20 AND OVERSEAS IS $40. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU HAVE. PLEASE LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER HIGH END ITEMS THAT I HAVE SOLD AND HAVE FOR SALE. THESE SHOES ARE 100% AUTHENTIC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.