• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BRAND NEW! 2-pc eBags EXO Hardside Spinner luggage set (yellow) LIFETIME WARRANTY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IBJanky

Reaction score
I am selling a brand new 2-piece eBags EXO hardside spinner luggage set. These were given to me as a present, but I already had the same exact eBags luggage set. They are absolutely brand new and have never been used.

The color is yellow which I love because they are super easy to spot at the baggage carousel at the airports. It makes them really easy to find.

They come equipped with spinner wheels which makes rolling them around and navigating through the airport effortless.

They also come with a LIFETIME WARRANTY through eBags.com so if anything ever breaks, they will send you a replacement for free!

For more information as far as features and dimensions, just check the links below. Those are the exact same bags that I am selling. If you bought these direct from eBags, they would cost $265 for the set. They get excellent reviews, just go ahead and read them for yourself.

EXO Hardside 24" Spinner

EXO Hardside Spinner Carry-On

My asking price is $200 shipped CONUS. Price is firm. PM me if you're interested.

Paypal gift preferred or +4% for non-gift Paypal. I have bought and sold many things on SF and eBay.

These are the best travel luggage set I've ever owned. I absolutely love them. I'm sure you will too!

img.jpg

Attachments

• img.jpg
    img.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

trackshack

Reaction score
interesting...

I was going to go the Rimowa route but this would save me quite a bit of change...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads