1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

BRAND NEW 100% cashmere corneliani coat with fur, size 50EU R8

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by the italian job, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the italian job

the italian job Active Member

For sale I have a VERY BIGTIMER NWT Corneliani coat, in a 50EU/40US 8R. Everything is unhemmed, sleeves are still intact, so everything is ready for your tailor to adjust and finalize the coat. The Jacket has a 100% heavy cashmere fabrics with fur which is incredible soft and nice, this is a work of art on itself! Take a look at the pictures. The armholes of the jacket are a little tighter and cut higher, but the nice shoulder line makes is comfortable, so you will look sharp, without loosing the comfortable fitting! Just combine this coat with a wonderful suit for business meetings on a cold winter day or with a nice tuxedo if you go to luxurious formal evenings!

This is really an once in a lifetime opportunity and hard to find!!!

Retail price $6000,- !!!!

Measurements:

Lengt: 119cm/ 46.9
    sleeves: 65.5cm/ 25.8
    Shoulder: 48.5/ 19.1
    Chest: 59.5/ 23.4
    waist: 54/ 21.3

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to contact me for more information or a bit I can't refuse!

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.