• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bradley Cooper-Limitless

abmf24

Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand suits (or which Tailor) Bradley Copper wears in the movie "Limitless"? (after his makeover)

Superfluous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yup, Tom Ford. I also thought it was funny how when he was basically assuming an Investment Banking roll and was in a meeting, everyone else was wearing a suit with a tie, while he wore a suit with an unbuttoned shirt and no tie.

ninjanine

Reaction score
What about the dress shirts with the high collars? The bottom of the collars looked like they might have had a hidden button underneath, too, since the collars were always so vertical.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd bet that everything he wore was paid product placement for Ford. He's been wearing Ford head to toe at the premiere parties as well.

mrbig

Reaction score
Pretty much. Except for the levi's and maybe that leather jacket.

The collars are so vertical because they're made and designed to be that way.

ninjanine

Reaction score
Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninjanine
Well, those collars look amazing. How do I get dress shirts with collars that stay vertical like that without buying Tom Ford shirts at $360 a pop?

bespoke

laxnate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninjanine

You could try Wurkin Stiffs. They are magnetic collar stays with a small magnet that goes on the inside of the shirt and holds the collars up, high and tight. I've got a few pairs and they work great.

http://www.wurkinstiffs.com/

Ramunas

Reaction score
Does anyone know what brand shirt (sky blue) Bradley Copper wears in the movie "Limitless"? (after his makeover). I want buy one but i can't find on internet
frown.gif

Wileyman

Reaction score
Hello to answer your question Bradley Cooper wore Thomas Pink Shirts in the movie... I know this because I own the blue shirt he actually wore in the movie... go to Thomas Pink. com they have to stores in the united states you can order from... they go for about $195 a pop and well worth it... Tom Ford shirts are close to $400.00

Also he only wears two suits from Tom Ford the striped suit is from Pierre of Paris (Custom) Taylors

lbcgav

Reaction score

Hi Ramunas, If you click on the link below this is the exact shirt that Bradley Cooper wore in Limitless... As I mentioned in the previous post that I know this is the shirt because I have the screen worn shirt he acually wore in the movie... So this is it trust me...

http://www.us.thomaspink.com/Bryant...r-Favourites/thomas-pink/fcp-product/99915615
Those aren't the same shirt. The placket stitching is wider on the one he's wearing compared to the Thomas Pink one.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads