• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brad Pitt's jacket

Todd33

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
My dad wears a similar nylon jacket with a high school logo imprint. It looks terrible.

And if there's any celeb you don't want to emulate in the attire department, it's Pitt.

Do you now the make of the jacket please ?
Thank you in advance

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Todd33
Thank you in advance

Considering it has a high school logo on it, I'd guess: Screen Star's Best, Fruit of The Loom or JerZees.

Contact your local screen printer or embroidery shop.

And no, I am not kidding. If you really want a nylon jacket that his dad has with a high school logo on it, thats where it came from and thats who made it. Enjoy your pinnacle of style.

samurai

Reaction score
Todd 33 - Don't let it bother you. I stepped into one of these way back when. Stick to what you like, and just walk around the sulphur pits...

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Repeat after me:

I will not wear or attempt to wear clothes worn by celebrities because they are worn by celebrities, doing so will not improve my social, work or sexual life in any way shape or form and more than likely will do the opposite. Furthermore, I will not pretend that I appreciate these clothes for their own merit and not because of who is wearing them, as my ignorance will shine like a shard of glass on a dusty sidewalk, showing my true colours and real intentions for buying said garment.

rolleyes.gif
Would the OP get this much flack if he had cropped out Pitt's face and didn't mention it was Brad Pitt wearing the jacket?

Goddamn people are cynical here. It's a decent-enough looking jacket.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
the black and asian babies he has are perfect. where to kop?

They are far from perfect. The Asian kid is already missing front tooth probably lost it in a fight with a black kid.

P.S. BP looks like **** and have been going down in a past 4 years (it might be just genetics and his bone structure) but I am afraid it is effect of family life .
He could have been having children of his own with the most beautiful babes around the world instead he stuck in a toddler refuge camp with an aging psycho.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Todd33
Thank you in advance

Wilson's Sporting Goods Co.

EdenResident

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
They are far from perfect. The Asian kid is already missing front tooth probably lost it in a fight with a black kid.

P.S. BP looks like **** and have been going down in a past 4 years (it might be just genetics and his bone structure) but I am afraid it is effect of family life .
He could have been having children of his own with the most beautiful babes around the world instead he stuck in a toddler refuge camp with an aging psycho.

I never understood that move. That psycho ***** is definitely fun for a quick fling or 2 but why would anyone marry her?

samurai

Reaction score
Originally Posted by EdenResident
I never understood that move. That psycho ***** is definitely fun for a quick fling or 2 but why would anyone marry her?

And why would any self-respecting guy stick around instead of heading out the door...

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i agree.

Originally Posted by EdenResident

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Who can say where the heart leads us?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cas Ruffin
I seriously saw one of these at Target.

Wow, and they're still there? I'm surprised there hasn't been a run on them by SF-ers.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
If james bond wore this you'd be all over it Roberto.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
If james bond wore this you'd be all over it Roberto.

Like a fly on ****. James would be wearing the Tom Ford version, of course. I'd be in the J. Crew knockoff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads