• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Braces for top teeth

tom .p.

Reaction score
Is it possible to get braces just for the top teeth that are not permanant? I'm after some that I can put in when I'm at home or just relaxing. My teeth are all nice and straight but the top ones have large gaps that are quite annoying.

Thanks.

tom .p.

Reaction score
Is there any other sollution then as it seems that you can't get what I'm after. Like I said I just want to make the gaps smaller not straighten the teeth.

Nosu3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes you can get an insert made from a mold but it will take much longer for results. You'd probably need to wear it more than just a few hours a day.

REguy

Reaction score
I don't want to sound like a shill for the company, but one of my buddies had great results with Invisalign. The permanent kind of braces suck. I wore them for a few years because I had a gap between my two front teeth you could drive a truck through. Even if they had trays back then, I might not have even been a candidate.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.