• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bracelets For Men - How To Do It Properly.

oldog/oldtrix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From the sublime:

TF4Lq.jpg
A0dUa.jpg

to the ridiculous:

Pn8cH.jpg

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
o/o, which cuff-rolling strategy did you take here? :D

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This seems like the right thread to get the answer I´ve been looking for. Does anyone know where I can find Louis Morais bracelets? Other than Mr. Porter. I actually would like a place that has them at a discount, because the ones I have my eye on are over 500 bucks and I don´t wanna pay that much for a bracelet. Around 300 would be ok, except the lovely fellas at Mr. Porter aren´t putting any jewelry on sale.

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This seems like the right thread to get the answer I´ve been looking for. Does anyone know where I can find Louis Morais bracelets? Other than Mr. Porter. I actually would like a place that has them at a discount, because the ones I have my eye on are over 500 bucks and I don´t wanna pay that much for a bracelet. Around 300 would be ok, except the lovely fellas at Mr. Porter aren´t putting any jewelry on sale.

Here's the list of retailers

http://www.luismorais.com/Locations.html

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oh god. I'm really thanking my lucky stars for never having gone to Rhode Island after looking at that website.

I take it you don't sail... Those bracelets are nice and all but they're supposed to be made for you by a girl not gone out and bought. I wore a rope bracelet in HS that a cute little number made for me but would never have worn one if that weren't the case.

Last edited:

F. Corbera

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I take it you don't sail... Those bracelets are nice and all but they're supposed to be made for you by a girl not gone out and bought. I wore a rope bracelet in HS that a cute little number made for me but would never have worn one if that weren't the case.

Maybe Rambo will make you a new one.

Jorgeezy

Reaction score

JakeLA

Reaction score
Just what I've been looking for, a go-to-hell cock ring.

Jorgeezy

Reaction score

Got this for Christmas, bought a few small Sabo charms and shoved 'em on :)

Jorgeezy

Reaction score
Thomas Sabo.

I will take one tomorrow when I have it on at college :)

dl20

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cartier Love Bracelet

Both nice pieces but metal on the same wrist as a nice watch is a no go. You are going to scratch the hell out of the case. I'd put it on the other wrist.

dl

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics