Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bracelets For Men - How To Do It Properly.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by davesmith, Jan 2, 2012.

1. notdos

notdos Well-Known Member

2. Mike SP

Mike SP New Member

Nowadays people are turning more and more to everything natural. Bracelets made of Natural Baltic Amber are very nice.

3. styleforumfan

styleforumfan Senior member

What should be the proper fit for a bracelet? Is it too loose if there's enough space for 3 fingers? I have a small 6" wrist and find it hard to find bracelets in the correct size OTR.

4. beowolf

beowolf Senior member

5. Aquafortis

Aquafortis Well-Known Member

A local and talented artisan here in the SF Bay Area makes these great bracelets with dark leather cording, stones and beads individually strung between. I have three with different combinations - all very handsome. This one is with two different stones: Apatite and Angelite, looking decent with a Brioni ivory graph shirt. Most gent's bead/stone bracelets I see in mags and from luxury houses are, IMHO, very uninteresting in their simplicity, and WAY overpriced for what they are. These from Bodhi Beads are super reasonable at $45 USD, especially given the individual tying of every bead/stone, not to mention the thought and artisanship put into the composition, choice of stones, and overall elegance. IMG_20170801_221125_434.jpg