• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bracelet + Necklace thread - pics or ideas?

keal

Reaction score
What do you guys wear with your gym or street clothes?

Zelle on Elsewares has some interesting stuff. I'm particularly interested in these:

MIDI cuff on the left and Hex-ferrite bracelet on the right
ZELLE_016_th.jpg
ZELLE_009_th.jpg

EDIT: I just bought the cuff and bracelet from fractalspin as shipping to Hawaii was cheaper than Elsewares. Pretty interesting... the jewelry designer, Zelle aka Liz Knight, is also a DJ and has an electronic music website. Fractalspin appears to be her online store, and she puts out music under the name Quantazelle (I picked up the CD with my bracelets). Busy woman!

I'll usually wear these with my jeans and t-shirt getup.

I don't know too much about shopping for cool accessories on the web. Anyone have other interesting stores or pics of items?
smile.gif

Metal Circus

Reaction score
I think they're amazingly silly, but bullet necklaces are red hot.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dill

Reaction score
I don't wear any jewlery, but I think I might get one of these:
1343749349_stagswan.jpg

Goblin

Reaction score
Sometimes I wear a small pewter pendant with a stake and a mallet tied together into a crucifix. It's about exactly as silly-looking as it sounds, but it suits me.

keal

Reaction score
accessories.jpg
I wear custom dog tags (was a gift from gf, I think she got them online just by googling) and I got the ring necklace off of ebay. The rubber/silver bracelet was from internationalmale.com (beware... order once and get clothing catalogs in the mail for LIFE) and it's the one that I slip my Eternal jeans tube over to make my Eternal bracelet
smile.gif
At first I didn't like wearing the dog tags... they came with rubber guards to keep them from making noise, but I took them off and I love the noise of the tags
smile.gif
I usually keep the necklaces inside my shirt. It looks tacky to me if they're exposed, but you can see the chains/straps going around my neck, which is nice and conservative. That Forzieri bracelet looks sweet! Would be nice for casual dates
smile.gif

whoopee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Simple, streamlined jewelry - silver/platinum, black, and few jewels if any.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
61682753_cce3345b32.jpg

xcoldricex

Reaction score
i find it hard to wear a necklace- i haven't quite figured it out yet. i just started wearing rings recently, but that seemed easier than trying to do necklaces... i have been looking into some. i was going to get a goro's set (chain and feathers)- still looking into it... not sure if it will go well with my style or not.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So Keal, decided on anything yet?

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I always the look of an ornate cross/rosary...have the unholy trio of Dolce, Gabbana and Beckham killed that one?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads