Boxers vs. tidy whitey

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by collegekid, Jun 14, 2007.

1. briancl

briancl Senior member

Boxer briefs here... Did boxers for a while, but couldn't handle the bunching. I think another important factor is the color; white underwear looks hideous. I only wear dark grey and black.

2. Violinist

Violinist Senior member

You're still popping boners in class? You're not getting laid enough.

And +1, it's tighty whities.

Spoken like a true virgin.

3. CBDB

CBDB Senior member

Boxer-briefs: the perfect medium.

Doood those are called "boy-shorts" and look best on Victoria Secret models [​IMG]

4. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

+10 because boxer briefs kick ass. I prefer black for myself, they look cleaner.

JB

5. fortune

fortune Senior member

Boxer-briefs: the perfect medium.

+1. changed from reg. boxers a few months ago and thank god i did. calvin klein at 33% off per pair ftfmfw [​IMG]

6. Jenaimarr

Jenaimarr Senior member

Anyone for squarecut trunks?

Puma action minimal trunks get my unabashed support.

- Almost second-skin like thin nylon/elastane so you can fit into any jeans regardless of mooseknuckle tightness. Plus, doesn't absorb moisture for those with ass-wetness problems when working out/playing sports. Another benefit is they stay taught the whole day unlike cotton which stretches out and gives you the old man ass sag.

- Trunk styles don't have the problem of the boxer-brief "legging" that can start to ride up your thighs.

- All the support of tighty whiteys without the look of a prepubescent boy.

I've tried the spectrum of different trunks from ck, 2xist, hanes, etc... Puma trunks all the way.

FYI if it matters to you, trunks seem to be de rigeur amoung the gay male contingency.

7. capnpyro

capnpyro Senior member

Anyone for squarecut trunks?

Puma action minimal trunks get my unabashed support.

- Almost second-skin like thin nylon/elastane so you can fit into any jeans regardless of mooseknuckle tightness. Plus, doesn't absorb moisture for those with ass-wetness problems when working out/playing sports. Another benefit is they stay taught the whole day unlike cotton which stretches out and gives you the old man ass sag.

- Trunk styles don't have the problem of the boxer-brief "legging" that can start to ride up your thighs.

- All the support of tighty whiteys without the look of a prepubescent boy.

I've tried the spectrum of different trunks from ck, 2xist, hanes, etc... Puma trunks all the way.

FYI if it matters to you, trunks seem to be de rigeur amoung the gay male contingency.

I figured I'd do a quick Amazon search to take a look at them, look at this review:

ahahahahah because it has 'trunk' in the name the guy thinks it's swimming trunks. He's wearing underwear to the beach and thinks he's joe cool hahaha

8. spertia

spertia Senior member

One thing I don't understand: boxers fit loosely, so your junk points down when you wear boxers? Or is it supposed to point up like in tidy whiteys.

Wait, when you wear your whitey-tighties, you arrange your junk pointing upward?? So if you get a boner, it pops right out over the top of your waist band?

9. Tiranis

Tiranis Senior member

Wait, when you wear your whitey-tighties, you arrange your junk pointing upward?? So if you get a boner, it pops right out over the top of your waist band?
    I think he's wearing underwear with a small pouch, as such he wouldn't have enough space to make it go down. But it's seriously not normal to do that, imo. square-cut trunks and briefs here (both low-rise).

10. rherreid

rherreid Active Member

+1 to boxer briefs here. Feels great, looks great (as long as the man is lean).

...Come think of it, that's pretty redundant. No underwear style flatters the overweight.

11. mr_economy

mr_economy Senior member

Boxer briefs = good

Trunk style = better if you have the physique to rock them.

12. Chadley

Chadley Senior member

I'm happy with my boxer briefs. I don't think I've worn tighty whiteys since I was really young, and then they had ninja turtles on them. Damn, they were cool.

Damn, I was cool.

13. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

I'm happy with my boxer briefs. I don't think I've worn tighty whiteys since I was really young, and then they had ninja turtles on them. Damn, they were cool. Damn, I was cool.
    Been smooth since days of Underoos?

I have a bunch of different kinds having tried to find the best pair, and my favorite at the moment are the Jockey 8-way stretch boxer briefs:

http://www.amazon.com/Jockey-8-way-S.../dp/B000RFYRIY

They are mostly cotton but don't get stretched out, fit well and don't ride up, look decent, and are comfortable with decent support. On hotter days or when I'm riding for a long time, I like the Under Armour or similar boxer briefs/trunks/boxers. I have a bunch of different ones - the Perry Ellis ones I've found at Marshalls have been surprisingly good.

As for colors, for the most part I have heard from girls a strong preference against white and for grey or black in general.

14. ts4them

ts4them Senior member

I wear the tightey-whities, the boxer briefs are just too much fabric. It never occurred to me to point *it* upward, who does this?

15. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

I wear the tightey-whities, the boxer briefs are just too much fabric. It never occurred to me to point *it* upward, who does this?

An Edmorel-esque tidbit of the day: I read in an airline magazine that in Asia men tend to do that.