Boxers, boxer briefs, or briefs?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by greatfire, Sep 15, 2007.

1. greatfire

greatfire Senior member

CK boxer briefs in pima cotton. Pricey at $20/pair, but you can score them at TJ Maxx for around $7 from time to time.
    Do they ride up, or sag?

2. mr.loverman

mr.loverman Senior member

every man should have some nice briefs in his wardrobe. its just less material to bunch up, especially when you are wearing tight jeans.

and not its not gay. if a girl sees them that means you are about to bone.

3. ron

ron Active Member

I wear them all - briefs, trunks, boxer briefs. Find something with a cotton stretch blend. They tend to stay in place better - the all all cotton I have tried in many brands stretch out and bunch up on the legs.

4. jet

jet Persian Bro

every man should have some nice briefs in his wardrobe. its just less material to bunch up, especially when you are wearing tight jeans.

and not its not gay. if a girl sees them that means you are about to bone.

Werd.

5. avatar

Has anyone tried American Apparel's boxer briefs?

6. CoryB

CoryB Senior member

I choose what to wear based upon my pants choice. If I am going to be wearing higher-waisted pants (dress pants, trousers) I will select a higher-waisted, looser boxer-brief, if wearing tight jeans a brief, and and as my stardard go-to, if no clothing concerns, trunks. I think that they define my legs well and I like the bright colours as opposed to the boring black, whites, and grey that I have in other styles.

7. lance konami

lance konami Senior member

8. lost in va

lost in va Senior member

Used to do boxers exclusively, but switched to boxer-briefs - much better. Regular boxers seem 'high school/college' to me.
    that about sums it up.

9. cd1

cd1 Active Member

briefs are the final destination

dont be fooled

10. knucks

knucks Senior member

Briefs because boxer briefs ride up on me and boxers are not comfortable in slimmer jeans.

SO doesn't like it but I don't give a fuck.

11. JSK

JSK Well-Known Member

From Slickdeals.net, boxer briefs are on sale for $10, buy one get one free, which in addition to the 20% off code makes them pretty cheap. They do charge tax to some states, but it's still a good deal. They have the other regular briefs and boxers as well as some other stuff.

ChampionCatalog.com - Cotton Jersey Sale + 20% off & Free Shipping

Extra 20% off (even sale items) + get free shipping on any order with coupon CODE: 16243

Add 2 in quantity box and the price will show $5.00 per pair.
    You can add code to make sure it works before you put in your credit card, leave credit card blank & add the code in the 'Enter Promo Code' box and click 'Continue Check-out'. You should get this message: "You have successfully entered Promo Code 16243."

12. Stylin-1

Stylin-1 Senior member

Do they ride up, or sag?

They do ride up, but I don't notice it because they're so lightweight, unlike some Nauticas I bought and can't stand because they're bulkier. I've got a couple pair of CK pouch boxer/briefs that don't bunch at all, but can't seem to find them anywhere now. They're a slimmer cut, and very close to being briefs.

13. BonVivant

BonVivant Member

I just bought those shoes you have in your photo Dragon! They are To Boot New York, no? They were at the Bloomingdales Co-Op.

SavoirVivre New York

14. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

Boxer briefs. Especially with slimmer fitting jeans. I wear boxers with trousers or to sleep in. Briefs are too gay.

+1

15. sbbbjm

sbbbjm Senior member

I wear them all - briefs, trunks, boxer briefs. Find something with a cotton stretch blend. They tend to stay in place better - the all all cotton I have tried in many brands stretch out and bunch up on the legs.

DITTO - there is nothin i hate more than stretched out loose boxer briefs. if i wanted them all loose like that, i would wear boxers that day.

i reccomend the calvin klein 365. its 95% cotton and 5% elastane - soft enough to feel like its all cotton.

you can go with other synthetic techy sporty fabrics, but i prefer the above bc it breathes the best.

boxer briefs all the way!