• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Boxer briefs via the web - MeUndies vs King vs ...

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So has anyone bought through Meundies or King's or any of these other random sites selling boxers online?

How do they compare to the standard CKs or other commonly available stuff? Would love to hear some feedback...

Lundell

Reaction score
I bought three pairs from Meundies a couple of months ago. I have never owned a pair of CKs, but they seem really good so far, after about three washes (and I always wash underwear at 60 C).

walds11

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing about Meundies. I've been a long time wearer of Under Armour Men's The Original 3'' Boxerjock
Boxer Briefs. Which one of the Meundies is closest to the 3" inseam Under Armor's? Probably the trunk? The Under Armors are great, but looking for something more "sexy" with cool colors, breathable, moisture wicking, long lasting and reasonably priced.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just bought some Meundies, and they definitely are better than CK. Haven't tried Kings yet. I tried some modal Hugo Boss ones and they thinned out pretty fast and just didn't quite "work".

walds11

Reaction score
I guess I will order a pair of Meundies to try out using one of their promo codes and free shipping. If I like them, then I'll use the promo code to order a full supply.

Prior to wearing Under Armor Boxerjocks, I wore 100% cotton boxer briefs. I will never go back to cotton. I love the feel, breathability and longevity of the Under Armors. The only negative is the thick waist band. Hopefully the Meundies can deliver the same.

walds11

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a pair of MeUndies trunks and put them through the full test this weekend...lounging, sleeping, working out, etc...My wife even likes them, especially the cool pink color :) The micro modal material is so soft and comfortable. My only concern is the longevity of this material and pilling. I've had my current supply of Under Armor Boxerjock Boxer Briefs for just over a year. I wear them weekly and obviously wash them weekly as well; there is no sign of wear and tear, except for some very slight waist band wear and also no pilling.

akatsuki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So far, my MeUndies have held up well. Definitely superior to the CKs and Uniqlos I was wearing before.

Now looking at undershirts and debating between Underfit, Tommy John, and several others. Main criteria are super-fitted, super-thin, and deep V so that it doesn't show at the neck. Bonus points for it being slim enough at the neck and arms not to create lines and available in natural colors. Will report back.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 48 16.2%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 103 34.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 89 30.0%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.4%