1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bowlegs!!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JoMak_NYC, Aug 18, 2006.

1. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

Are there any jeans out there that accentuate bowlegs? Seems that there are some women out there that fall for this. [​IMG]

2. j

j (stands for Jerk) Admin

Is this a surgery you're planning on getting? I guess cowboy cut Wranglers would be the most appropriate, right?

3. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

Is this a surgery you're planning on getting? I guess cowboy cut Wranglers would be the most appropriate, right?

lol, nah man mine are natural. no breaking and resetting of the knee caps recquired.

Wranglers huh? Nutten else? I'm not going for a Yosemite Sam look, just wondering if there are jeans that are cut with a slight curve as opposed to straight legs.

[​IMG]

4. faust

faust Senior Member

Are there any jeans out there that accentuate bowlegs? Seems that there are some women out there that fall for this. [​IMG]

John Galliano. Dirk Schonberger also makes banana cut, but he rarely (if ever) makes denim.

5. Johnny5

Johnny5 Senior Member

what so good abt bow legs??????

6. A Y

A Y Distinguished Member

Skinny-legged jeans do this well.

--Andre

7. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Distinguished Member

I saw a pair of Diesels or G Stars that had a dart in the inside of the knees to create a look like this. AND, I think that this may have been discussed on the other SF, if my memory serves me right. But I would not be able to even begin suggesting how to search for it.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Andrew MacKenzie does this on a regular basis. Early Junya Watanabe jeans were like this too.

9. whodini

whodini Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!

You could have just done it the old fashion way as a kid and not intake Vit. D, thus causing rickets and natural bowlegs.

Oh well, next time around.

10. shellshock

shellshock Forum Mascot

You could have just done it the old fashion way as a kid and not intake Vit. D, thus causing rickets and natural bowlegs.

Oh well, next time around.

LOL [​IMG]

i think i recall an ep of MTV's MADE (yes, i know) where the guy wants to be homecoming kindg and hes really really overweight and has severe bowed legs, its creepy. bowed legs aren't something most people desire...

11. whodini

I just keep thinking of the Simpson's episode where in this one scene Grandpa complains about having rickets.

I know we're making jokes, JoMak, but it just seems to me that you're not going to look like you have bowlegs unless you really DO have bowlegs.

12. JoMak_NYC

JoMak_NYC Senior Member

I just keep thinking of the Simpson's episode where in this one scene Grandpa complains about having rickets.

I know we're making jokes, JoMak, but it just seems to me that you're not going to look like you have bowlegs unless you really DO have bowlegs.

i do.....as a kid i used to have to wear those forest gump braces. talk about torture. i grew out of it for the most part but when i'm in shorts like when i used to play football [soccer] girls would comment on how they like my bowlegs. its not visible otherwise.

i was just curious though if there were jeans thast were actually cut in this way.

13. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Distinguished Member

I don't wear jeans, so I can't help you, but I can tell you that I've known women who DO find bowed legs, to be attractive on men. They tell me that a bowed leg, makes a man's backside, look sexy. Derek Jeter, has bowed legs. Not TOO bowed, but they are slanted, some. Jackie Onassis had bowed legs, too. Maybe that's what Ari liked, about her . . .

14. whodini

Hmm...in that case I'd assume the cowboy brands would be more likely to cater to that cut.

This is the first time I've ever heard girls noticing stuff like this.

15. Kent Wang

Kent Wang Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

I don't wear jeans, so I can't help you, but I can tell you that I've known women who DO find bowed legs, to be attractive on men. They tell me that a bowed leg, makes a man's backside, look sexy. Derek Jeter, has bowed legs. Not TOO bowed, but they are slanted, some. Jackie Onassis had bowed legs, too. Maybe that's what Ari liked, about her . . .
    I am having difficulty believing this. Can you show me a pic of an attractive bow-legged person?