1. Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Atelier Wen focusing on quality mechanical watches proudly made in China.

Bow Ties

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Cuttingboard, Sep 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. MaiTieStyle

MaiTieStyle New Member

If you guys are ever looking for some unique bow ties, please do check out our shop: www.mai-tie.com. We make bow ties from old Hawaiian shirts so they are vintage and super limited edition because we get just 2 bow ties per shirt. The patterns can range from anything traditional Hawaiian to pretty cool 90's style looks. As bow tie aficionados, we'd appreciate your feedback on the products.

hi-bowties_37045612260_o.jpg

hi-bow-ties_37045125020_o.jpg

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018

2. madhat

madhat Distinguished Member

It's an interesting concept, and there's a few patterns that could be fun. You don't mention the size of the bow ties; just visually they seem more narrow than a typical butterfly.

Also, if that stupid spin to win wheel at the bottom right isn't spam I suggest you get rid of it quickly. I would avoid buying simply due to that regardless of my interest.

3. am55

am55 Distinguished Member

Latest arrival from @Poszetka :

upload_2018-8-10_17-59-28.png

upload_2018-8-10_18-0-20.png

Looking forward to wearing both shortly... the green one is unlined and incredibly soft, which makes it surprisingly hard to tie. Unlike the diamonds which tend on the large side, these are a bit more normally proportioned.

Still the best value for money (new) I know of, if one likes the slightly messier aesthetic.