• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bourbon.

jcman311

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I usually check wherever I happen to shop and had not seen any to date (and this is pretty easy to look for because of the blue label... makes it easy to spot). Was at a big local grocer and saw it. I’ll have to go back and buy a few more.
I usually add some water at that abv but it was easy sippin even at that strength.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I usually check wherever I happen to shop and had not seen any to date (and this is pretty easy to look for because of the blue label... makes it easy to spot). Was at a big local grocer and saw it. I’ll have to go back and buy a few more.
I usually add some water at that abv but it was easy sippin even at that strength.

Same. Here in Texas, they actually had it on the bottom shelf lol. Works in my benefit I guess.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I very rarely shed tears over empty bottles but as I sip this now, they’re welling up for real..

DCAA168B-E760-4773-8959-20A27149EB06.jpeg

TheSuitBurnsBetter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's pickups. Looking forward to trying the 1792 as I've never tried this as a BiB single barrel before.
20210123_134020.jpg
My neighborhood store now has this case with a bunch of ridiculously priced bottles.
20210123_133012.jpg
They have an Elmer T. Lee in there, which was the first "good" bourbon I bought (7-8 years ago for around $50) is now going for $400.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
They have an Elmer T. Lee in there, which was the first "good" bourbon I bought (7-8 years ago for around $50) is now going for $400.

Wut. Are there multiple tiers of Elmer T Lee? The last time I saw it around here, it was allocated but going for $23/bottle. Managed to get four of them.

It was good for that price, but uh, $400 would be madness.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wut. Are there multiple tiers of Elmer T Lee? The last time I saw it around here, it was allocated but going for $23/bottle. Managed to get four of them.

It was good for that price, but uh, $400 would be madness.
You got a good price. Elmer T Lee retail is roughly $38

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You got a good price. Elmer T Lee retail is roughly $38

Was probably six years ago. First and only time I ever remember seeing it, bought four bottles.

I remember drinking it the night we signed the contract for our house.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was probably six years ago. First and only time I ever remember seeing it, bought four bottles.

I remember drinking it the night we signed the contract for our house.
Your recollection of its quality is spot on; it’d okay but nowhere near the bubble price it commands now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads