• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bourbon.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C2A5394E-3D2E-4334-B006-F373D32FDB6C.jpeg

Happy Friday!

Seminole21

Reaction score
A94919DC-DCF9-4E8F-80B0-959AF5C7E2D6.jpeg

thanks for the push to grab the Dickel also I need a bottle of OBSO to finish my 4R recipe collection so let me know if you see one

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View attachment 1749333
thanks for the push to grab the Dickel also I need a bottle of OBSO to finish my 4R recipe collection so let me know if you see one

Not sure why, but the only 4R I ever see in Texas is the Small Batch and Small Batch Select. McScrooge's (back in Knoxville) pretty much always has store picks across most of the recipes, but I just never see them down here. I tried the 1792 Cask Strength last night and was very pleasantly surprised for the price (< $50), so I may be open to more of their stuff in the future.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure why, but the only 4R I ever see in Texas is the Small Batch and Small Batch Select. McScrooge's (back in Knoxville) pretty much always has store picks across most of the recipes, but I just never see them down here. I tried the 1792 Cask Strength last night and was very pleasantly surprised for the price (< $50), so I may be open to more of their stuff in the future.

1792 BiB is great too, albeit pricey

KarlHungus

Reaction score
I have a 1792 full proof store pick waiting for me along with these bad boys. Never had the full proof before but couldn't pass up at MSRP. Thank you PA liquor control state pricing ?
Image~2.jpeg

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I’m ready to send out some small 4oz bottles to a few guys. I think I’ll be sending out 4 bottles (2 bourbon/1 scotch/1 rum) to 4 guys, just reply below so that everyone knows when I get to 4 people. Last time I did this I missed one person, if you are reading this I will get you this time around. Again, first 4 that reply below.

ULCajun

Reaction score
Hi guys, so I’m ready to send out some small 4oz bottles to a few guys. I think I’ll be sending out 4 bottles (2 bourbon/1 scotch/1 rum) to 4 guys, just reply below so that everyone knows when I get to 4 people. Last time I did this I missed one person, if you are reading this I will get you this time around. Again, first 4 that reply below.
I’m down!
I’d also be glad to rinse them out and return the favor afterwords.

januarytwenty

Reaction score
I’m in again! First batch was great!

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Why not? Sounds great!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads