• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bourbon.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Local. Sometimes it's hard to find.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My local shop received a case (12). The other 5 bottles are just chillin on the shelf. I think I will kop those ones too. Cannot say enough good things about this dram. Truly amazing considering the price...

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, if you guys ever manager to see a ton of stagg jr or blantons, hit me up. ill pay

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, I just had someone offer me a bottle of Stagg Jr. for like $140...isn't there different levels of that?
nope, just hard to find at msrp. There's George T Stagg, but that goes for like 500 on secondary.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Think I paid $50/55 for my bottle of Dickel BnB and it was well worth it. At $40 I’d definitely stock up. It’s damn good IMO.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Think I paid $50/55 for my bottle of Dickel BnB and it was well worth it. At $40 I’d definitely stock up. It’s damn good IMO.
I usually pick up a bottle when I am back in Tennessee, as it is hard to find in Texas. Think I've seen it once locally, and they had 2 bottles. The first batch was fantastic, and I've got a few bottles of it kicking around, but the second is no slouch either, and well worth the price. If you can find store picks of the single barrel and trust the palate of the person doing the pick, they can be truly amazing.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Pulled this one out of the archives. Was walking down to Holt’s in Philly for a lunch time cigar and slipped into the state store on Market Street near my building and lo and behold, it was sitting out on the shelf. Those of you in Philly know why that was a surprise lol.. very good stuff, one of the best of all the Booker’s
5439BCF2-EC39-426A-B36B-8DDD530E8EEB.jpeg
I’ve tasted..

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior