• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Bourbon.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the latest Mic Drop because it was hyped and I could buy it at normal retail. I’ve got more than I’ll ever drink already, but with my favorite almost gone, I figured I’d try it on the rec of a friend of mine. It was ok - tastes maybe better than you might expect, but really just a good mixer. Not a great value.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WLW is truly top tier. I'd take it over Pappy.

I've got maybe 1/4 of a bottle left and I'm holding on to it.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
WLW is truly top tier. I'd take it over Pappy.

I've got maybe 1/4 of a bottle left and I'm holding on to it.
careful, once you get down to the last 1/3 or 1/4, it oxidizes much faster

Kevk

Reaction score
< Beat you to it, been wearing this on a daily basis for the last month or so.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Old Forester 1920 last night. Got more of a peanut note than usual.

Watchman1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LMK how you like the Bookers. I saw it today, and was tempted, but I have 5 unopened from past releases, so only interested if someone claims this juice fucking blew them away..
This is my second bottle of "Country Ham" and my second favorite Booker's behind "Backyard BBQ"

This is a meaty dram. Think Morlach but bourbon. I like it. It's got some syrupy sweet molasses stuff going on in the finish but the palate is ham and potatoes with roasted oak and roasted walnuts.

If you gotta well stocked cabinet then probably best to go with something different. But if you are a Booker's fan already then I recommend grabbing this one. I would say 8/10 overall.

Check out this WA review here:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.