1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bourbon.

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by The Wayfarer, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

They're not cheap. Let's just say they make Pappy Van Winkle look like a verifiable bargain

2. Newcomer

Newcomer Senior member

Jeez I still pick them up yearly for about a hundred, hundred and fifty around these parts. We are not quite as cultured though.

3. Stillmaticbeat

Stillmaticbeat Senior member

4. Krish the Fish

Krish the Fish Senior member

Yeah I can get WLW each year down near school as long as I wait at the store the morning of. But this one is the 2000 release of Weller 19, which is insanely uncommon to find, and supposedly Stitzel Weller distillate. Which is the good stuff. Some people pooh-pooh the 90 proof and would prefer the 2006 WLW (also rumored to be SW distillate) because it's barrel proof, but Weller 19 is the best whiskey I've ever had. So when a bottle of the 2000, which I've been looking for for a while, popped up, I had to grab it.