• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boulder, CO

bond14

Reaction score
Gonna be in Boulder, CO in 2 weeks for the first time. I know it's a small town, but I have heard it's a very cool place.

Any stores not to be missed in Boulder?

Thanks

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was there a few years back for a football game. Cool college town, but I didn't recall much in the way of shopping. Plenty of places to drink though
smile.gif

You can check this out, http://www.lawrencecovell.com/. There may be some good outdoor wear to found in small boutiques in downtown, it is Colorado.

jefferson

Reaction score
Grew up there but as only an occasional visitor now, my info may be dated. However, there's not much to speak of in terms of shopping. Instead, stop by Dushanbe for tea and relax. Go to Flagstaff House for dinner (okay food, great service, stunning views). Other than that, go enjoy the outdoors.

naaaaate

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ClassicGarnish
isn't kmw based in boulder?
I just learned this now and am particularly amazed considering I lived in boulder for 10 years. Oh well even if I knew back then my taste was pretty wretched so it wouldn't have mattered... Also as far as food I'd say yeah check Dushanbe but sorry ignore flagstaff house (this is the streetwear forum, if you want to eat at flagstaff house you need to go one forum up to mc) and check out half-fast subs. It's a nice cheap sub shop that has like 8000 subs to choose from ranging from normal to weird to vegan and they're all incredible for what you pay, and they have pitchers of long island ice tea for $5.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ClassicGarnish
isn't kmw based in boulder?

Yup, KMW home base is in Boulder, but it may be just an office. The owners of the company are there. Don't think there is a store of any kind.

existenceclothingco

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure they don't have a store here in Boulder but you can find some of their stuff really cheap in a few of the consignment stores. The buffalo exchange on 17th and walnut has some pretty decent stuff really cheap. Same with the Goldmine on Pearl street.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads