1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

bought BB 1818 Fitzgerald

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by glenhein, Oct 15, 2016.

1. glenhein

glenhein Active Member

It was an interesting situation. I went to look at what Brooks Brothers had. I found one I liked, but it was a full price at $1200. The salesman took my contact info and said he would call if it went on sale. I got to the parking lot, started to drive and away, and then thought I should ask about the alteration charges. Went back in, the salesman said he would have to check the computer based on the suit. Turns out, the suit was on sale (50% off), but someone had removed the sale tag and placed it in the regular rack instead of the sales rack. I'm guessing someone tried to hide it and was planning on coming back for it. I agreed to open a brooks brothers charge account, which gave me an extra 15% off. So after alterations and sales tax, it was $612.