1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bought a pair of Diesel Tepphar 8y9 Turbos on eBay...

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Bimmersss, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Bimmersss

Bimmersss Member

Shipped from italy, came in the mail today. Opened em up and theres already several light blue lines down them and webbed in some places. I rubbed a space on one for like a minute and it seemed to go away, not sure what to do about this... This is my first pair of nice jeans and I'm not sure wether theyve faded already from the way they were stored or if its something i can get off. Uploading pics...

2. ter1413

ter1413 Senior member

3. Bimmersss

Bimmersss Member

What? Haha

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

they're turbo wash.. they fade really quick. Must have been worn for 10-20 days.

5. Bimmersss

Bimmersss Member

They're not fake, I've checked. As you can see in the pics, those lines would not have come from being worn. Oh well, I'll just deal with it I suppose.

6. Tequila

Tequila Well-Known Member

They're pretty much at the start of where they'll really start to pick up on the fading. I'm not even sure if you should feel cheated [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011