• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

BOTTEGA VENETA Marco Polo Wallet/Organizer $50 shipped

CoryB

Reaction score
Does it fit well into the breast pocket of a jacket without feeling bulky? Also, what material is it made out of? It is quite soft or rather hard?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, it fits into the pocket well and is very slim. That's usually where I put it when I used it. It's quite a soft material; I'm not exactly sure what the Marco Polo line uses on the outside of the items (the black area), but the inside is grained leather. I think the outside is perhaps a type of vinyl or synthetic material. In any case, it is waterproof and stain resistant but it isn't leather.

John

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A final bump before it heads over to Ebay. Also, I'll lower it by $5 to $45 shipped within the USA, if that helps.

John

Aristocrat

Reaction score
Does it have a place for cash?

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
As you can see from the left hand side of the second picture, there are two slots for cash.

Thanks!
John

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.