Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Boss Leather Jackets

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Pennywise the Clown, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Pennywise the Clown

Pennywise the Clown Well-Known Member

Has anyone owned a Boss leather jacket before? What was the quality like in your experience? Did it age well? I've been eyeing up a Boss jacket from Macy's (Boss black label 'Nevos') and it looks great - quite a classic design and similar in style to an Aero Highwayman, but it's a bit lighter and fits and has some subtle detail that gives it a more modern look than the Highwayman. I'm not sure what kind of leather it is, but the color, feel and texture are really nice - it's not shiny, 'vintage' or crinkled etc. It's for sale for $695 so it's about the same price as a Highwayman. I'm hoping the price will drop in the next month or so.

2. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

they do have some decent leather jackets but alot of their styles are a bit affected. and if not, sometimes dull in styling. but i wouldnt pay anything near that for one. perhaps 300-400 if you are in the market to buy a leather jacket. i never had one too long but they fair ok just for a decent amount of time.

3. MyOtherLife

MyOtherLife Senior member

I have a 3yr old Boss Black label lined jacket in lambskin. It's plain but I enjoy it very much.
    It's just starting to patina which (in my opinion) is improving the look of it. Happiness over here.