1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Boss dress coat. Black US 40R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by maltess, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maltess

maltess Senior member

I am selling this Boss dresscoat in a nice Colombo wool/cashmere fabric. Model "The Neon" in Size US 40R/ EU 50. Slim fit.

Retail price is 800 dollars. Brand new without wear, ItsĀ“s been in the closet untill I have realized is a bit big for me, I am usually a 38. The fabric is 85% wool and 15% Cashmere.

For reference this is the same model in Boss website, mine has one pocket in each side

http://store-us.hugoboss.com/Pure-Cashmere-'The-Neon'-Coat/hbna50235897,en_US,pd.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. maltess

maltess Senior member

drop to 230

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013