1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BOSS BLACK. WOOL/CASHMERE BLACK COAT 40R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by maltess, Jan 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maltess

maltess Senior member

I am selling this Boss dresscoat in a nice Colombo wool/cashmere fabric. Model "The Neon" in Size 40R. Excellent condition, never worn, the coat is been hanging in the closet since I bought it, I made a mistake with the size and is a big for me,I am usually a 38. The fabric is 85% wool and 15% Cashmere. Retail price was 800 dollars. Photos 2 and 3 are made with flash

For reference this is the same model with a different fabric and a double pocket on one side, mine has one single pocket in each side
    http://store-us.hugoboss.com/Pure-Cashmere-'The-Neon'-Coat/hbna50235897,en_US,pd.html

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  2. maltess

maltess Senior member

3. islay

islay Well-Known Member

Nice coat, I wish it was my size

4. maltess

maltess Senior member

5. maltess