• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bosca Leather goods

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a new wallet and i have looked at coach and they are ok in my opinion nothing special for the price and i feel alittle played up in the market (comments?). Any how the only other good leahter company i know of is Dunhill and well they are pretty much out of my price range. So i came across Bosca leather products the other day, and the leather seems nice and soft and at pricepoints around $60-80 it fits well into my budget, actually a little under. Was wondering if anyone else has experience with Bosca leather products and what their thoughts were in terms of quality or if they could recommend some other brands for me to check out in that price range (Under $125).

davis98

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here...

If you are looking for something a little different I suggest J Fold. I have had one for about 6months now, its holding up well so far, a little pricey, but I like it.

They are definetly not for everyone however

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can someone recommend some brands to look at? Not really very knowledgable about wallets and belts and the like.

newyorker

Reaction score
I am not sure whether you may find it worthwhile to drive to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets. Alfred Dunhill used to have an outlet store there, but quite unfortunately they closed the store about half a year ago. I bought a Bottega Veneta (part of Gucci group) wallet at Woodbury for $99.

TimelessRider

Reaction score
Can someone recommend some brands to look at? Not really very knowledgable about wallets and belts and the like.
Though I don't have their wallets Hartmann makes a good quality product that fall well within your price range. If you're willing to stretch your budget to the $150 range, Ghurka makes some top quality stuff.

bch

Reaction score
I've found that Ralph Lauren belts are a bargain when found for $30. I've got a few Zegnas bought on the web for $70-80. They are better, but I don't think they're that much better than the RL to spend the extra money. As far as wallets, I've posted this before. I've probably owned 20 wallets in my life. The Swiss Army Equity (Victorinox) model is my favorite. 4 interior card slots, one outside for license, tubular steel money clip. It's also super thin. It's very durable--came out of the washing machine like a champ. I like it so much, I bought two of them. Check it out here

Andrew V.

Reaction score
If it's any help, there is a Bosca factory outlet store in Jeffersonville, Ohio.

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cool thanks for the responses. I'll be a little more specific about what i'm looking for but the hartmans looked nice. Woodbury commons i'll probibly be there in may so i can check there but saks and nieman like i said before don't have a really good selection. I got a RL and a Cole Haan for $30 each. But i'm looking to upgrade.

StevenRocks

Reaction score
I like the Bosca leather on the wallet I have, but the construction was mediocre.

gilwood

Reaction score
Bosca had this nice looking toiletry kit in vegetable tanned leather, but it seems like the construction won't be worth it. Anyone know about leather goods from a company called Dopp?

Edit: Never mind apparently toiletry kits are called "Dopp"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads