1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 11: Any Three (3) Customized Ties from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 11th auction of the year is for any three customized ties from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Borrelli type buttons

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by Shirtmaven, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

I can help you with your search for the thick Borrelli Button. They are trocas. Made in Italy. They are $.80 each. They come in three sizes. 14L Good for Button down buttons and collars with multiple buttons. 16L Good for Collar buttons and Sleeve placket. 18L Good for fronts and cuffs. I can ship via post office or UPS. I accept CC no pay pal. Carl G Shirtmaven CEGO Custom Shirts 174 fifth Ave #301 NY, NY 10010 212 620-4512 fax 212 620-4503 [email protected] www.cego.com

2. Alias

Alias Distinguished Member

Would you want us to fill out an inquiry on your site, or would you rather us email you directly?

In either case, I'm definitely interested.

3. Shirtmaven

Shirtmaven Distinguished Member Dubiously Honored

Just email me directly.