1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 7: A Made-to-Measure suit from Lanieri

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a Made-to-measure suit from Lanieri. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Borrelli Suit - where to get them

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by SuitingStyle, Sep 18, 2006.

1. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Distinguished Member

Hi -

Not to try to pry everyone's secrets , but for those of you who have purchased Borrelli's suits , where did you get them? (Assuming they were bought @ discounted price and not @ Borrelli's boutique).
    I've had wanted to purchase a Borrelli suit for a while now, heard they are similiar to the fit of that Isaia (which I love), and the construction is just a notch above. However, besides Bergdorf Goodman and Borrelli store , I've had no luck finding their suits anywhere else (besides Ebay).

Can any of you recommand some places where I could find some Borrelli suits and maybe find them on discount?

thanks

PS. I am in NYC

2. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Distinguished Member

If you've tried them on at BG, then presumably you know your size, so why not just get them here?

3. Earthmover

Earthmover Senior Member

You can also try http://virtualclotheshorse.com/. That's where I got my unstructured tweed sportcoat, and I love it quite a bit. Both virtualclotheshorse and shopthefinest have very high reputations.