1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Borrelli suit (38R) and Kiton Sportcoat (40R)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by naturlaut, Mar 6, 2005.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior Member

Up for sale is: 1) A Borrelli suit in brown with salmon stripes, ticket pocket, flat front pants. Â Tagged as Small, MTM for a 38R. Â 100% wool, excellent like-new conditions. Â [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) Â A Kiton sportcoat, 40R, never altered. Â 100% cotton, ventless, classic silhouette. Â Worn but in very good conditions. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 3) Â An Oxxford sportcoat, 38R, worn once (literally). Â 100% wool, half lined, Renaissance N3 (meaning, the double vented model that looks almost Neapolitan). Â [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] None of these are listed on eBay. Â Asking $700 for the Borrelli and $350 for the Kiton, OBO. Â The Oxxford was purchased in the outlet for $600, asking only $400. The others are old stuffs listed on eBay before my vacation: 1) Â Santoni tan-sock (top line), punched captoe. Â Size uk 6.5, regular width. Â Brand new. Â Asking only $325. [​IMG] 2) Â A vintage LV briefcase in monogram canvas, purchased in 1982, in great conditions. Â Asking only $1100. [​IMG] [​IMG] All prices negotiable. Â Email me if if you'd like more pictures. I was selling my Berluti earlier, but I've decided to keep them unless I have a good offer

2. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior Member

Update: the brown suit is sold.
    Price for the Kiton and Oxxford: $300 each.

3. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior Member

Update: Santoni sold.