1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Borrelli suit (38R) and Kiton Sportcoat (40R)

Discussion in 'B&S Archive' started by naturlaut, Mar 6, 2005.

1. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Up for sale is: 1) A Borrelli suit in brown with salmon stripes, ticket pocket, flat front pants. Â Tagged as Small, MTM for a 38R. Â 100% wool, excellent like-new conditions. Â [​IMG] [​IMG] 2) Â A Kiton sportcoat, 40R, never altered. Â 100% cotton, ventless, classic silhouette. Â Worn but in very good conditions. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 3) Â An Oxxford sportcoat, 38R, worn once (literally). Â 100% wool, half lined, Renaissance N3 (meaning, the double vented model that looks almost Neapolitan). Â [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] None of these are listed on eBay. Â Asking $700 for the Borrelli and $350 for the Kiton, OBO. Â The Oxxford was purchased in the outlet for $600, asking only $400. The others are old stuffs listed on eBay before my vacation: 1) Â Santoni tan-sock (top line), punched captoe. Â Size uk 6.5, regular width. Â Brand new. Â Asking only $325. [​IMG] 2) Â A vintage LV briefcase in monogram canvas, purchased in 1982, in great conditions. Â Asking only $1100. [​IMG] [​IMG] All prices negotiable. Â Email me if if you'd like more pictures. I was selling my Berluti earlier, but I've decided to keep them unless I have a good offer

2. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Update: the brown suit is sold.
    Price for the Kiton and Oxxford: $300 each.

3. naturlaut

naturlaut Senior member

Update: Santoni sold.