• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borrelli sportswear

Pink22m

Reaction score
Does anyone here have experience with Borrelli sportswear? I am interested in purchasing some flat front trousers for the summer, in light pastel colors, and most likely in cotton. I have seen some by Borrelli, as well as Incotex. How do these two brands compare fit wise? I have heard that Borrelli trousers run quite slim.

tahitiantreat

Reaction score
I have two pairs of Borrelli cotton flat fronts and they do run pretty slim. Take a look at shopthefinest.com as they usually have a pretty good selection of cotton flat front trousers. They also have detailed measurements, including width at the knee and width at the hem. The ones I have measured 7 and 7.5 inches respectively at the hem, and this for a 34 waist; quite slim.

As far as I know, Incotex made for the US market are significantly fuller in the leg than those made for the European market. I hardly wear my US ones as they are a little too full for my legs. Though I'm not 100% sure, I'm fairly certain that the Incotex on Yoox are of the slimmer variety.

dare-

Reaction score
on yoox, they have the opening measurement. some of the incotex pants on there are quite wide, some quite slim. they sell the narrow pants in the US. it just depends on the style, not market.

kitonbrioni

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based on my experience with over dozen pairs of cotton Borrelli pants is that they are all slim fit with narrow, straight legs. I have them in very nice shades of light blue, green, red, navy, brown, etc. They are uniformly high quality.

tattersall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have three pairs of the Borrelli cotton pants and two pairs of Incotex "Incochino" as they're called - all are flat fronts. The Borrellis are definitely slimmer and made to a much higher standard - I find them more comfortable too despite the fact that the Incotex are a slightly fuller cut.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads