• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borrelli Shirts on Vente-Privee for $98 each

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any idea what the fit is? It's impossible to tell from the photos, and the site doesn't provide any measurements.

ljrcustom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any idea what the fit is? It's impossible to tell from the photos, and the site doesn't provide any measurements.

I just received an email about this. Can't hurt to try.

-LR

Last edited:

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
True enough. I went for it. Free shipping if you pay with your AmEx card.

othertravel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a good deal; too bad they don't have SCs.

clbcs

Reaction score
are these the new ones with the plastic buttons which have been referred to on another thread, or something better?

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
hard to tell with the pics, but if I had to bet, the buttons look MOP based on the collar pic. it's not my fault if they're not, though :p

I just grabbed a few - still lots of shirts in many different sizes

madridista

Reaction score
This is the first time I am buying Borrelli shirt. I had a question about the fit of the shirt. I have read that Borrelli are generally slim fit which is what I want but how does fit differ from classic to luxury vintage to jersey shirts? I bought luxury vintage and jersey shirt for now but interested in buying more.

sportin_life

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering about fit also. Looking at the pictures, it looks like jersey is the slimmest (there is more tapering at the waist) but it's hard to tell. Ordered 1 in white in small, figure it's worth a testdrive.

These measurements were from a random ebay auction for a borelli small jersey shirt:

Neck: 14.5"
Chest: 39.5"
Across Back: 16"
Waist: 35.5"
Sleeve Length: 32.5"
Overall Length: 27.75"

Last edited:

comrade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought a few dozen , if they good I'd keep if not return, no big dilemma.

Fine Lifestyle

Reaction score
Excluding the knit shirts, they appear to be Borrelli's boutique line. I.e. First rate, high-end. Albeit the descriptions of some shirts do not match the photos so it's hard to say for sure. Specifically, the white stripe motif displays photos for a solid white. I ordered a few––so time will tell whether they are as described or displayed.

Last edited:

billiebob

Reaction score
I got mine today and they are spectacular. Had I known they would be this good I would have gotten way more.

Lots of handwork, all chunk MOP buttons, beautifully wrapped and boxed, little booklets. They look like full mainline to me!
Fit is the same as other Borrelli I have. Slim arms, medium body, fitting an athletic shape wonderfully.

Go Vente-Privee! This was an incredible deal. I paid 98 each including shipping with my Amex card.

ballmouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FYI, there seems to be another sale of Borrelli on Vente Privee again...

bsarosi

Reaction score
Just ordered 4 from the current sale. Won't arrive until mid-January, but I will try to remember to provide some feedback in this thread upon receipt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics