• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Borrelli Shirt White Size 15 3/4

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
This is a used Borrelli spread collar, barrel cuff shirt. It is white. This was worn about 15 times, no alterations. It was purchased from Shop The Finest

As you can see in the pics on the inside of the collar there is a black mark that was there when I bought the shirt, it cannot be seen from the outside, or when wearing the shirt.

Also, there is a slight blue hue in the armpits from when wearing with a summer jacket. It might come out with dry cleaning, I never dry cleaned the shirt, however only laundered and hand ironed myself.

Finally on the back of the collar mostly on the collar roll there is some bubbling where the interfacing is pulling away from the fabric a bit. With a jacket it isn't really noticeable.

I am asking $50 shipped to the US $80 anywhere else. Please PM me with any questions as I will not be monitoring this thread.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.